ERS is proud to introduce our own personal lease packages
to fit your department's individual needs.
We offer two options to build from. One being a straight forward Lease where the vehicle
is returned at the end of the term and provides for an exchange which equips your department with a new vehicle to replace
it, and the other being a Lease-to-Buy program which provides agencies the opportunity to essentially own the vehicle at the
end of the term.
There are a wide variety of vehicles from which to choose for your lease: Chevy Impala,
Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger, Dodge Durango, Ford Crown Victoria, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition,
and Ford F Series Trucks. And, the different set-ups can range from Patrol Cars, Traffic Cars, K-9 Units, Slick Tops, Detective,
Chief, Command Vehicles, and more.
ERS can provide all of the equipment and services to complete your leasing & purchasing
needs. We offer all lines of emergency lighting, center consoles, gun mounts, prisoner partitions, siren speakers, siren/light
controllers, computer mounts, push bumpers, and K-9 cages. And all vehicles come with our hot new in-car wire harness electrical
protection system, The POWER GUARDIAN™.
We also provide high quality graphics and art work design to meet your specifications.
* ERS does not provide radios or computers. Departments are required to supply this
** ERS is able to supply Vertex Radios with a local Repair & Warranty Repair shop.
Please call about prices.
-LEASE OPTION 1
Lease & Return -
- Term: 3 Year Lease
- Average Payments: $6,500.00 - $15,000.00 Per Year Per Car.
- Payments are to be made annually.
- All Equipment Is Required To Be New. Equipment Includes: Lighting, Partition,
Console, Siren, Siren Controller, Flashlights, Gun Mounts, Prisoner Seats, Strobe Supply, Etc.**
- Departments also have the option to have MPH Radar Systems and/or
ICOP Digital Video Systems supplied and installed with this Lease.
- Leased cars are limited to 65,000 miles in three years. Departments
are also required to designate a service department in their area that they wish to use. This service department
must be approved by ERS prior to the signing of the Lease papers.
- ERS will meet with Agency before end of Lease Term to prepare set-up
of a new car to replace the car returning from the Lease.
- Full Coverage Insurance must be provided throughout the term of the
Lease, and a copy of such coverage supplied to ERS.
** Our Salesman will meet with you and complete a thorough Build Sheet
that will cover all equipment that you will need for the vehicle that you choose.
-LEASE OPTION 2
- Term: Your Choice of 3-5 Years
- Average Payments: $6,000.00 - $15,000.00 Per Year Per Car.
- Payments are to be made annually.
- Your agency owns and retains possession of the car at the end of the Lease Term.
- Some equipment installed may consist of used equipment if selected by your department. This consists
of items that would not need to be protected by warranty such as: Center Console, Prisoner Partition, Prisoner Seat,
and Trunk Organizer. Any other used equipment needs to be approved by ERS.**
- Departments also have the option to have MPH Radar Systems and/or ICOP Digital Video Systems supplied
and installed with this Lease.
- ERS stands behind it's warranty for the full length of the Lease on terms beyond the standard 3 year service
warranty already provided.
- No limits on mileage or repair shop designations.
- Full Coverage Insurance must be provided throughout the term of the Lease, and a copy of such coverage
supplied to ERS.
** Our Salesman will meet with you and complete a thorough Build Sheet that will cover all equipment that you
will need for the vehicle that you choose.
Are you having technical difficulties? Found inaccuracies, a glitch, or a typo?
ERSinc-online.com is an official service mark of ERS Emergency Responder
Services, Incorporated™. ERSinc-online.com &
ERS Emergency Responder Services, Inc.™, 2005-2009 © All Rights Reserved.